Caretaker - £10.64 per hour + holiday pay - Bow
We are looking for an experienced Caretaker who has a full clean driving licence for vans/large vehicles to work for a Housing group.
MUST HAVE BASIC DBS FOR THIS ROLE AND SUPPLY OWN SAFETYWEAR
The Caretaker duties will include:
- Regularly inspect and clean communal areas in accordance with agreed specifications, correcting or reporting faults and initiate appropriate action when necessary.
- Ensure compliance with Health & Safety legislation.
- Promote the security and safety of the block and ensure vandalism is minimised.
- Receive and record repair requests from residents and report them to central repairs team.
- Deal with emergencies outside normal working hours and contact the relevant agencies to resolve problems.
- Liaise with caretaking and housing management staff to deliver on effective caretaking service.
- Notify central repairs and housing management staff of incidents or problems which may affect the management of the estates or delivery of services.
- Deliver leaflets and other material to residents as required
The successful Caretaker will have:
- Caretaker experience
- Full clean driving licence for vans/large vehicles
- BASIC DBS
- Good communication skills
Only applicants with the relevant experience will be considered.
<< Previous Next >>
<< Go back to list