Forklift Driver – Counter Balance/ Reach - South West London
We are looking for experienced Forklift Drivers to join our team
You’ll be working as part of a team of warehouse staff who are primarily responsible for inbound and outbound stock on a day to day basis.
Duties will include:
- Loading and unloading goods.
- Moving goods around the warehouse.
- Stacking orders in the correct places.
- Following stock control procedures.
- Checking loads are secure.
- Daily equipment checks and taking responsibility for your own truck
- Helping to load and unload trucks by hand where necessary.
- General housekeeping of the warehouse
To apply for the Forklift Driver you will need:
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- An up to date Forklift licence – Counter Balance/ Reach
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Attention to detail with the ability to work quickly and accurately.
- Be physically able to complete manual work throughout the day.
<< Previous Next >>
<< Go back to list