2 month booking with view to extend
1 x Full Time (Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm)
1 x Part Time (Monday- Friday 9am – 1pm)
LOCAL AUTHORITY EXPERIENCE AND A PORTABLE ENHANCED DBS IS REQUIRED FOR THIS ROLE
We are looking for candidates with experience in Property Management to manage a range of privately leased properties for use as Temporary Accommodation.
These are mainly leased via Managing Agents, Private Landlords and Housing Associations.
You will be part of a busy and energetic team delivering generic housing management service.
Property Management duties will include (but may not be limited to):
- Managing a property and tenant caseload
- Landlord & agents repairs management
- Maintain void turnaround targets, property inspections and occupancy checks
- Provide a comprehensive and responsive management and support service for homeless households placed in privately leased and hostel type accommodation under Part VII of the Housing Act 1996
- Ensure that the units of temporary accommodation are used economically and effectively; that they remain in a good state of repair and compliant to statutory standards with regard to Health and Safety and suitability
- Maintain effective communication and be the department’s point of contact for; homeless households living in hostel and privately leased accommodation, Landlords and agents of accommodation providers and all associated internal and external organisations
- Ensure all records relating to the units of temporary accommodation and homeless households are maintained, up to date and accurate
The successful Property Manager will have:
- Local Authority experience
- Portable Enhanced DBS
- Experience of property management in temporary accommodation
- Good organisational skills and can manage their time and priorities efficiently
- Good communication and inter-personal skills
- Works well as part of a team
- Committed to provide a high quality service
- Must demonstrate a good understanding of current housing and homeless and benefits legislation
Only applicants with the relevant experience will be considered.
<< Previous Next >>
<< Go back to list