Starting 16th April for 4 weeks
Hours: Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm Pay rate:
We are seeking an enthusiastic, creative fundraiser to join a Fundraising team.
In addition to possessing superb organisation, planning, and influencing skills, you will need a good eye for detail enabling you to create accurate reports, monitor expenditure and input to product evaluations.
As one of the key points of contact on Third Party Events activity across the charity, you will have an open and participative working style, and be able to prioritise your workload to ensure deadlines are achieved.
This role would be ideal for someone who is looking to make the step up from a Fundraising Officer and who is happy to juggle a diverse and often fast paced workload.
The duties of the Fundraising Manager:
- Account manage products within the Third Party Events team.
- Ensure that reports are presented in a consistent format, and provide clear and insightful recommendations.
- To maximise the potential of fundraising events by planning activity which will increase the number of participants and the income they raise. This will be based on robust market and audience insight.
- To contribute to the Third Party Events strategy looking for opportunities to continuously improve our product portfolio, and ultimate supporter experience.
- To act as one of the key points of contact across the charity for all matters relating to the Third Party Events, providing thorough briefing documents, advice, guidance and support to other teams.
- To take ownership of any arising issues and find appropriate resolutions.
- Monitor and provide input to agreed income and expenditure including ongoing re-forecasting.
- Maintain accurate records on performance, income and expenditure.
- Measure agreed KPIs and produce accurate statistics to monitor and analyse performance, including overall ROI.
- Work collaboratively with the Communications team to provide exciting, creative and engaging marketing materials and appropriate PR support.
- Ensure that the stake holder partners (Community Fundraisers, Regional Corporate teams, where relevant) have the agreed tools to become an effective fundraising resource for participants.
- Work closely with the Fundraising Product Support Manager(s) to engage the support of the Fundraising Operations Team, including the Business process Team and Supporter Relations team.
- Ensure that all procedures relating to participant communication (enquiry, registration, fundraising support, banking, thanking and Data Protection) are efficient and effective
- Keep all digital communications relevant and up to date. This includes working closely with the digital and marketing team
- To keep a watching brief on outside charity fundraising products, looking for opportunities and potential for development.
- To ensure that all work matches our national strategies and is carried out in accordance with the company policy and procedure and UK law.
The successful candidate must have:
- Experience of working in fundraising Sports/challenge events experience
- Organisational, multitasking and administrative experience
- Organising events and marketing of events
- Good communication skills
- Working with multiple priorities and working to deadlines
<< Previous Next >>
<< Go back to list