Are you looking for a new exciting challenge in a Development team?
This could be the role for you!
You will have experience of acquiring land for development as, with your help, our client is looking to build 55,000 homes over the next 10 years.
To achieve this goal, candidates must have extensive experience within private sector.
Based in London, this role forms an integral part of the regional development delivery team to proactively manage housing development projects, working with a range of stakeholders both internally and externally. Applicants must be able to travel across regions as required.
What can the client offer you?
A competitive salary and generous benefits package in a supportive environment, with plenty of scope for your career advancement and salary progression.
Duties will include:
- Ensure that projects are appraised against business objectives and accurately reflect costs, income, funding, programme and quality to optimise the benefit to the Group and contribute to its core business
- Use Pamwin and other appraisal software to appraise and monitor the financial performance of projects
- Build and maintain strategic relationships with Local Authorities, Developer Partners and other key stakeholders
- Represent the organisation at meetings/networking events to promote and raise the Group’s profile as a developer of new homes
- Prepare project briefs to brief and appoint architects and other external consultants required to successfully deliver the project
- Review proposals submitted to ensure compliance with internal policies and business objectives as well as funders design, financial and contract criteria
- Develop projects from the New Business and Land teams and regeneration projects to enable new homes to be developed
- Work with the Heads of Service and Regional Development Director to ensure that new opportunities are promptly brought into contract and start on site is achieved
- Manage mentor and coach staff members to fulfil their potential and provide career development opportunities
- Play a key role in the induction and training of new staff
The successful candidate will have:
- People manager experience and have previously managed staff delivering new development projects
- Experience of managing a programme of sites with a single client, preferably within an overarching business plan. This could include a portfolio of sites within a local authority or similar programme level client, or a complex multi-phase regeneration scheme and a proven track record of cross team working as well as engaging with external stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to influence and engage a range of audiences.
If you are an experienced Senior Development Manager and you can tick all the boxes above then we want to hear from you.
Don’t delay, apply today!
<< Previous Next >>
<< Go back to list